Robert Beckett has practiced law in Las Vegas and throughout the State of Nevada for the past 25 years.
He has successfully tried every type of case from Misdemeanor to Capital Murder. He is one in only a handful of defense attorneys in Nevada who have successfully won a verdict of not guilty in a murder trial. Robert also won every trial as a prosecutor for 16 years.
Robert is also an experienced Civil Litigator and has handled cases in a wide variety of matters. He has been consistently recognized for his excellence in complex civil litigation.
Robert’s success does not end in the courtroom. Robert has been married for 18 years and has four daughters who are active in school and sports. Robert enjoys spending time with his family and competing in powerlifting contests.
- Nevada State Bar
- United States Federal Court
- Nevada Trial Lawyers Association
- National District Attorney’s Association
- 5th Judicial Drug Court
- Non-Formal Debt Resolution
- Bankruptcy Law
- Administrative Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Appellate Practice
- Business Law
- Civil Rights Law
- Elder Law
- Environmental and Land Use Law
- Entertainment Arts and Sports Law
- Family Law
- Government Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- Personal Injury Law
- Public Interest Law
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law
- Trial Law
- Worker's Compensation